In Sharon’s online playwriting course, you’ll learn:
- How to come up with ideas for a play, and effective starting points
- How to build your characters
- Why stakes and consequences are important, and how to create them
- Ways to write effective character voices and dialogue
- The different kinds of conflict
- “Useful Devices” that every playwright should know
And more! And because Sharon works one-on-one with you, she’ll take the time to find out what you want and need to learn, and emphasize that in her feedback.